Using the latest technology to improve the urban space.
Interact dynamically with citizens to improve the quality of life.
- Smart Mobility : Enables easy navigation using geolocalisation and LBS (Localisation Based Services) functionalities
- Smart Entertainment : Encourages the use of public transport and entertainement offered by the city
- Smart Retail : A quick way to check the best offers available nearby
- Smart Citizenship : It is not only e-gouvernance; it i a source of tips for handling cases and appointment booking in local councils, hospitals,etc
- Smart Services : All chargeable services offered by the city in one place, i.e purchase of bus tickets or parking spaces
- Smart Payment : City e-commerce means payments for all services and purchases using a single mobile application